Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not as bad as I thought

Today's weigh in: 228.6

As far as this blog is concerned, that's a new low. It actually was lower last week and I didn't post it, so I'm not going to take credit for a new low that's not really a new low. My lowest was 277 and change, and I don't remember how much change, but it doesn't matter. I'll claim my next new low when I hit 226 point something.

Eating today could have been worse. Breakfast was a banana and some grapes. Speaking of which, if any of you run across my wife, thank her for going out shopping last night, because we intentionally ran everything out before we left town, and we had squat left for fresh fruit/vegetables. Lunch was my usual two tuna sandwiches and a salad. Dinner was some pork roast, and two potatoes with nothing on them. I forgot to put some butter on them before I left for work. After I got home I had another banana and a piece of garlic bread. Not at the same time, though, because that would have been horrible. I'm still not sure why there was garlic bread in the fridge either. Oh well, it tasted good, and it was a small piece.

I did my normal three miles today, and it felt pretty good to be back in the swing of things. I just finished my statistics paper too, and I'm pretty happy about that. I hope I get the grade I want on it, I worked my tail off. The paper was all about the amount of sugar in cereal that is marketed for adults as compared to the amount of sugar in cereal that is marketed to kids. The average is smaller for the big people cereal, but a lot of big people cereal is high in sugar too. Just something to think about.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to see the trip didn't do PERMANENT damage to either of us. It feels good to be back on track.

kyle said...

Personally, I'd lay claim to the 227 and change if that's what the scale told me. I wouldn't worry about if I recorded it in the blog or not. It also doesn't seem like your trip did too much damage which is great.

Keep on truckin!

Rebecca said...

Good luck on the stats paper. I took a stats course, which I enjoyed, but I didn't have to write any papers. Sounds like BIG fun.