Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thank God.. I can sleep now

Today's weigh in: 230.2

So anthropology is finally over. I had some extra credit that I forgot about, so all that freaking out about "Oh no, I'm not gonna get my A" and I finished with over 98% of the possible points. Somebody needs to tell me to calm down sometime. At least, with my school load cut in half, I can get to bed before three AM most nights. Now, if I can just manage to bring the B+ I'm getting in my statistics class up a bit....

In weight loss news, I was a bad boy on Monday. I ate my normal breakfast and lunch, then dinner was Turkey and vegetables..followed by a piece of pie...oh, and just to make sure I screwed myself over, I had some chips and guacamole when I got home. The guac is good for you, I just won't mention what the chips did to my weigh in on Tuesday...but hey, I got a pound and a half of it back today.

Eating today was much better. Breakfast was a banana, grapes and raisins, lunch was two turkey sandwiches and a salad and dinner was some beef ravioli, but it was a sensible portion. I did my three miles today, and I'll be doing some pushups and situps before bed. It helps tire me out, and I just don't have time during the day. So I'll just keep rolling on, and hopefully, I can get back to new lows sometime in the next few days.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

The best part of this blog was you didn't let the bad day turn into two. You're doing what you need to do, and it's working.

Less than a week til OKC - you and I have to really be strong when we're there, keep each other in check.

Jay said...

congrats on the anthro class!

Marcol said...

98% overall grade, SWEET! With an average like that in one class Im thinking you have what it takes to get your B+ just where you want it to be.