Thursday, November 1, 2007

Back on Track

Today's weigh in 226.6 (NEW LOW!!!!)

I'll take it. Two pounds in one night, and I'm not sure how or why, but it happened, and I'm not planning on giving it back. Of course my body might have a different opinion. We'll see who wins in the end, but to be back at a new low less than a week after vacation is a good thing. It's starting to look like I may have seen the end of the two thirties. Hallelujah. I was under and back in the two thirties four freaking times. Good riddance.

Today was an average day. Breakfast was a banana and some grapes. Lunch was two tuna sandwiches and a salad. Dinner was pork roast and wild rice. I only walked two miles today because it was cold and I wussed out, but I'll be doing some pushups before bedtime.

I turned my paper in for Statistics last night, and now I just have to get a weeks worth of homework done in the next two days, and oh, by the way, I need to work late tonight. Life sucks, but I guess I'll get there. Saturday night is the Steakout at the local VFW, but I should do just fine as long as I skip dessert. I don't drink very often because I have gout, so it's not like I'm gonna suck down fifty-seven pitchers of beer or anything. So wish me luck, and I'll talk to you all soon.

5 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Definitely no more than 56 pitchers of beer, my man. 57 would be crazy ;)

Great job on the new low. So glad to see it considering last week for both of us.

Melissa said...

You sound busy again. I admire how you balance work, school, family, working out, etc. And good riddens two thirties...because you arent going back this time ;)

GeneTheK said...

Damn, Rob stole my line. I was going to suggest you keep it at 55. 55 saves lives ya know (and who knows how many calories).

Just remember to make the best choices possible Saturday night.

Jay said...

good luck!

It seems like almost half of us are in some sort of classes...very encouraging to see so many people succeeding in so many different areas.

Anonymous said...

This amusing message