Sunday, October 7, 2007

Finally!

Today's weigh in: 233.8 (NEW LOW!!!!)

Eating today was not terrible, although I suppose I've done better. Breakfast was a banana. Lunch was two tuna fish sandwiches and a salad. Dinner was some meatloaf (MOM, MEATLOAF!!!) and corn. Dessert was a pluot (plum-apricot crossbreed) and some raisins. During the Lions' game today, I had a bag of popcorn, but it was a single serving sized bag with no fat butter and it was only 110 calories for the whole bag, so not so bad.

The finally comes from the fact that I finally got to do a regular walk for the first time in like two weeks. I stretched out my normal five mile route and turned it into about five and a half. I did some push-ups and crunches today, too, so that makes for a good day physically. My arm muscles are tired though, and I haven't been doing that many push-ups, so I guess I need a bunch more work. Oh well, at least I did it.

For those that are interested, I've posted my blog for the three day at my personal blog: http://blog.myspace.com/thatjimboguy.

I guess I didn't have the best possible weekend this weekend, but it was better than it could have been. There were some people passing around some McDonalds at work yesterday that set some cravings off, but I made it home and pepper steak instead. Still not the best I guess, but it beats a greaseball burger hands down. This weekend warrior is ready to declare a victory for the weekend with two new lows posted in two days, as well. Rock on, all and don't forget to DO SOMETHING!

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Nice work, man. Definitely hard work paying off.

Oh, and for those of you who haven't clicked on his link to his personal blog, stop what you're doing and go do that.

Jay said...

keep it up man, sounds like you're going well!

Melissa said...

The scale is moving, great work Jim :)

Ive been working on my 3 day blog for the last week! lol Off to go read yours....

swankywanker said...

Kudos on the new low. It sounds like your eating is good and you're being active. That's the winning formula. Also thanks for sharing your 3day blog. Sounds like a moving experience. Well done.