Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Right back at it

Today's weigh in: 231.6 (NEW LOW!!)

So, I'm basically the man, right? One day up, and then I'm right back down. I don't know why, I don't know how, but I'm going to shut my freaking trap and roll with it. And, not to steal Billy's thunder, but I got a promotion myself today. Go me! More money, salary instead of hourly, twice as many vacation days, and I get sick days to boot. That doesn't suck. Now, if I can just survive final's week in Anthropology, and keep up with my statistics homework...

Eating today was pretty average for me. Breakfast was grapes and raisins. Lunch was two tuna fish sandwiches with a salad. My daughter had a left over burger and fries for lunch, and I stole on of her fries, but it was only one. Dinner was a Michelina's meal (350 calories) two pieces of light high fiber multigrain bread, and a pluot. I walked three miles today, and I'll be doing some pushups/situps when I get home, due to time constraints earlier. So things are looking pretty good right now. My goal for my friend's wedding in three weeks is 230. Right now, I'm at 231, so I'm looking good for that, assuming that I don't piss of the weight loss gods, or decide to shovel in more food than I should. So that's about it, and tomorrow, it will be time to do something once again.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I don't think you're going to have any trouble reaching 230. In fact, I'd bet you hit 225 by then.

And Congrats on the promotion!

Jay said...

congratulations man!

Ripx180 said...

man you are the king of the new low these days. Great work your doing over there. congrats on the promotion!!! just remember every hour you work past 40 is a decrease in your hourly salary for that week ;) I am sure you will easily hit your goal plus some. Keep fighting the good fight.

Rob Tucker said...

Love it man. I can't wait for this wedding.. it's a eating trap waiting to happen. Maybe you can I can go for some walks or do some workouts when we're down there. We'll need as much motivation as possible.

Awesome new lows again - you're carrying the team on your shoulders!

Marcol said...

Youre doing great Jim, I need some of your secrets - 9 lbs :O

Good for you on the promotion. Im sure you deserved it!

Youll do fine with the anthropology and the statistics work. Youre in my thoughts though.