Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All good things must end

(Today's weigh in: 232.2)

So, after six consecutive days of posting new lows, I'm up a quarter pound. Worse things have happened, I guess, and it would have been worse had I not planned for an out of control dinner. I'm still looking for another new low tomorrow though, as it's only .2 lb.

I did a three mile walk today, and I'm going to do some pushups/situps when I get home. Things got a bit hectic today when my daughter wouldn't take her nap like she was supposed to, and I didn't get the time to do them before I left for work. I'll get it though, never fear.

Eating today was decent. Breakfast was some raisins and grapes. Lunch was two tuna sandwiches and some salad, and dinner was a chicken leg and half a breast with the skin removed from both, a little spot of dressing, and an even small spot of mashed potatoes without butter. I still hate gravy. To be honest, I probably would have eaten the butter too, but I didn't think to grab it while I was packing lunch for work.

Other than that, excitement in my world is limited to the fact that my anthropology class is over this week, and I should have my weekends back. That'll be great. I just have to write two papers, and take this damn final. Wish me luck. I need an A in this one.

6 comments:

Marcol said...

Dont sweat being up a few, as you said youll see it drop soon.

Nice for you on the walk. Sorry to hear your daughter wouldnt cooperate with your plans for her lol.

Wishing you well on your papers and final - an A seems like no sweat for you. Go get 'em tiger!

(What are you in school for?)

Anonymous said...

It's tough to stay on track with kids' unpredictability, but it looks like you're staying on top of things. Good job!

Best of luck on your papers!

Rob Tucker said...

Yeah, I wouldn't sweat the .2 at all. You've been spoiled lately by the great weigh ins - COMPLETELY EARNED! Just keep what you're doing, that .2 will be gone before you know it.

Jim McCoy said...

Thanks all. Marcol - the idea is to be a history professor. I just need about a hundred more credits and I'm there.

Marcol said...

And you know what Jim? You will get there! Keep at it, rooting you on every step of the way.

swankywanker said...

Little gains are a pain in the ass, no? Just hold your chin up high, sally forth, and destroy some fat.