Thursday, October 4, 2007

I did something

Today's weigh in: 236.4


Granted, it wasn't much, but it WAS about two miles. I had to take my daughter to the doctor today for her yearly flu shot, so I had limited time. I'm happy though, because it would have been way too easy to make an excuse, and instead I went for a walk. Tomorrow should be a longer one, and I'll get to work over the weekend for real. I usually don't walk much on Saturdays, but wifey is going out of town with her mother, and taking the baby, so I'll have time.

That reminds me. Call me if you're not busy, Rob.

Eating today was not horrible. Breakfast was a banana with some raisins and grapes. Lunch was two tuna (NOT oatmeal) sandwiches with a salad and a small piece of cake. I'm actually rather happy because my wife gave me a HUGE piece of cake from her birthday cake yesterday, and I ate less than a third of it. Dinner was chicken kabob and rice with a plum on the side. I also had a bottle of Gatorade with lunch, and I've been pounding water all day, but that's pretty usual for me. That's about it for today, I guess. here's hoping for a new low tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Hey, just read this. Sorry about not calling earlier today. Was blogspot messing up for anyone else tonight?

Hit me up sometime tomorrow, and make sure to bring me an oatmeal sandwich ;)

swankywanker said...

Something is always better than nothing. You're a determined fellow. Keep on walking in the free world.

Ripx180 said...

Look you are only .4 aways from your lowest.... :) Expecting to see a new low from Jimbo soon