Sunday, December 23, 2007

WOO-HAH!!!!!!!!!

Christmas Goal Weight: 210.0
Today's Weigh in: 209.0 (NEW LOW!!!)

Who's you daddy?!?!?!?!?
Ok, so I'm pretty happy, and I like to talk trash a lot. If you don't appreciate it, blame Tucker. If he had just broken my jaw for talking all the trash I've talked to him over the years, I would have learned my lesson and quit. But he didn't, so I'm still talking trash, and it's all his fault. And of course, I rock so hard that I reached my goal two days early. Umm...last month it was a week early, and the month before it was 12 days early, and I've got a short month coming up, but hey, I did it. My next goal is 200 by my daughter's birthday on January 19 (she'll be two) so I'd better get my ass and get to work if I really think that I'm going to make it. Short celebration I know, but I've lost almost 90 pounds since May first, and that's how I've done it.
Things have been going pretty well, though, and I'm happy about that. The holiday is on Tuesday, and I should be able to keep a lid on it, given the fact that I'm working the midnight shift on Christmas Eve night to Christmas Day morning, midnight to eight AM, and I won't be awake enough to want to eat on Christmas. We've got a big meal planned on Christmas Eve for dinner, but I'll keep a tight rein on myself earlier in the day, and that should get me through.
Today has been a decent day so far. Breakfast was a banana. We're out of grapes and raisins and I'm going nowhere near a grocery store until after the holiday. Lunch was two tuna sandwiches and a salad. I'm not sure what we're having for dinner, but it should be healthy, and I won't eat too much, I promise.
This is probably my last posting before the holiday, so Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a safe holiday, and I'll talk to you all soon.

8 comments:

BrotherJay said...

Great job! I've seen a lot of slacking in FAT lately, a lot of posts saying: "Sorry I haven't posted for a while...." or "Well, I had a slip up recently...". Actually, I've been skimming through the blogs this morning and yours is the first I've seen that is still on track....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the goal and a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas, and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you for reaching your goal early for the third time. You the daddy!

Marcol said...

Congrats Jim!

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to see this happen for you, especially during the holidays. Awesome!

Brian said...

awesome work. 90 pounds is amazing. Got any before/after pics to share?

Jim McCoy said...

I'll get you some pics Brian. I don't do the whole shirt off thing though due to a nasty looking skin condition.

Rob Tucker said...

Hey, how's the post-holiday going? Everything going strong? I'd say "back at it" but it seems you've been going strong anyway. Let me know how that weight bench works out for you.