Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another day in paradise

Today's weigh in: 238.0

Ok, so today was not the WORST day I've ever had. I woke up this morning, had my customary banana and handful of raisins, and then went for a walk. Seeing as the three day is this week, and all of the literature they give out says not to walk the week before the 3 Day, I only did two miles. I usually do 5-6 but at least I feel like I did SOMETHING. Lunch was the standard two tuna fish sandwiches and a salad, and for dinner some left over chicken fajitas and a plum. I also had a little piece of cake, but it was a really small piece, and I had some calories left I think, so it shouldn't be bad at all. Now I'm expecting a lower number tomorrow, which means I probably won't get it, but here's hoping anyway. That's about all I've got to report for today. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't go out and bust out 20 miles today, but I can't imagine doing a few a day would hurt anyone. You're getting stronger every day - and you've been training for this for a long time.

One of my big things on this blog is "getting what you earn". You've been earning this, and you'll reap the rewards this weekend. Looking forward to cheering you on.

Melissa said...

I walked 6 yesterday and felt guilty for walking to much. I think I may take it easy till Friday though. Maybe go for a stroll tonight with the dogs :)

Jay said...

Nice work so far...I'd be the fool that wouldn't train until like two weeks before....that's why they have "lag wagons" hehe.