Friday, February 8, 2008

Keeping on track..with everything except this blog

Today's weigh in: 202.2 (NEW LOW!!!)

Things are going pretty well lately. The weight is coming off slowly but surely, I've added some weight to my weight bar this week and I'm getting a A in my class, with three weeks and two major papers left. Work is going ok, and when we took our daughter to the doctor's office for her two year checkup, Doc told us that Riley's speaking and language comprehension are on par for a four year old. Now if it would just start warming up so that I can take my little monster out in her running stroller life would be perfect. Wifey even got an award at work that came with a five hundred dollar bonus. Go her!

Unfortunately, keeping up with all of this has left me short on time to blog. My time at night when I get home from work is usually taken up reading some story written by some guy who's been dead for centuries and then writing about it. It's actually not all bad, and I do love to read, but something's gotta give, and I'm down to the bare minimum amount of sleep that I can get by with as it is. So, I'm sorry if I'm not around as much as I should be, but I'm keeping things moving forward at least.

I try to keep up with everyone elses' blogs as much as I can, but that's not as much as I would like to. Trust me though, if you don't see a whole bunch of comments from me lately, it's nothing personal, I've just been busy. Speaking of busy though, I'd better go shovel this freaking snow. April can't get here soon enough!

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Awesome, man. I know how things go - time isn't always our friend, especially with Mother Nature dropping snow every day it seems.

Great seeing that new low - you're less than 3 pounds away. Insane.

swankywanker said...

So in all your free time you want to train for a triathlon? Google search triathlons in your area, there are a ton of them. I'm sure you can find a good sprint distance one this spring/early summer. Have fun.

Melissa said...

Your always so busy, but always keep everything straight. Its really admirable. Congrats on the new low. Your so close now. Your doing awesome!