Sunday, February 10, 2008

Going well, getting excited

Today's weigh in: 201.8 (NEW LOW!!!!)

So one-derland ( as Rip put it) is approaching and I can't 'weight' to get there.( OH LORD THAT PUN WAS TERRIBLE!!!) I need to lose two more pounds to hit the onesies and three point four pounds to hit one hundred pounds lost. I'm almost there, I'm almost there, I'm almost there! I FREAKING RULE!!

Oh yeah, and I got a two hundred dollar bonus and a fifty cent raise at work. I won't actually see the cash for either until my next paycheck, but it's nice to know that it's coming. I'm pretty happy. I also have hockey tickets though, and we're leaving to see the Red Wings play the Ducks in like five minutes so I gotta run. Just don't forget this: If Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti day, then Sunday must be Weekend Warrior day. Rock it out today, guys!

10 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Damn, good news all around. Awesome to see, Jimbo. I've got to keep up - I may get the race to 110, but the race to 120's wide open the way you've been going. Nice work!

billy said...

Wow man, 100 pounds lost and at the gates of one-der-land... Take my word for it, it's one-der-ful!

I would say some updated photos are in order...

Ripx180 said...

Yeah new photos needed. 100 pounds lost, thats insane. Let this fatty know what one-derland feels like when you get there.

Jim McCoy said...

I'm actually about three pounds shy of 100 lbs lost, but keep looking, because I'm writing another Beastie Boys parody that I'm going to post when I get there.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Jim...he's a different man all around. And I love him more than ever now.

I'm down 30, almost 35 lbs since July myself. We're a healthier family and sticking through it together.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on everything! The bonus, the quickly approaching onederland and your wife's weight loss. You are a rockstar!

Marcol said...

A nice blog full of wonderful things. Great work Jim!

Ripx180 said...

so have you hit one-derland??

Jason said...

Great job Jim, I'm new to this so I just caught up on your whole story, wonderful job all around. I'm really happy for you and your wife, sounds like everything is going great. Keep up the great work, and see that 100lbs loss.

Marcol said...

So Im assuming youre now cruising in onederland...hows it feel? Tell us all about it :)