Friday, May 23, 2008

Just a quick one

Today's weigh in: 192.0

I wanted to do a post today to get me back in the habit, but I'm not really in the mood for this. May 23rd is not a good day for me. For anyone who wonders why just take a look at my other blog to find out why. Better give it a little while though, I'm going there next to do the other blog, so wait until at least 11:00 PM EST Friday night to take a look or there probably won't be anything there.

The kick to the pickle is that I should be in a phenomenal mood today because I turned in my application for graduation at school and my step brother is graduating from Marine Corps Boot Camp today. I got a graduation announcement from my cousin Josh today too. His high school graduation is next Saturday but that's enough to make me feel like ten years older, so maybe it balances the other two out.

Weight's down today, too and my previous "new low" was 191.8 so I should be looking a new low sometime soon if I keep my head over the holiday weekend. That's good too. Anyway, that's all I've got for right now. I'll talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

Jim good to see you posting more regularly. Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I cant even imagine going through that, I know I will have to someday but I don't think I will ever be ready. I am sure he would be super proud of your accomplishments. Hope to see you posting a new low soon. Take care